Friday, October 30, 2015

Week Nine Journal:

This week the studio worked a lot in Revit and for the first time in a while, I have felt very confident in what I was doing on the program. I had some help from my very kind friends, Katie and Landon, but I feel know what is going on right now! Working with a little model of a Palladian house was really neat because I was able to use a lot of different commands in Revit to make the little symmetrical house. I completed my first little rendering and although the timber beams are in the wrong place (still figuring that one out!) I am really proud of how far I have come. There was also a lecture on Wednesday this week covering the study away semester, it is crazy how large the globe really is, and I am looking forward to getting out there and exploring all the world has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment