Sunday, November 15, 2015

Week Eleven Journal:

This week there was a lot of late nights on Revit working on my Villa Model, so I learned a lot about working in Revit and my skills are getting better. Working in a group of people trying to get similar buildings is interesting because we all have very different styles, but seeing all of our styles blend and creating a unique style is very interesting. In the History of Design class that I am taking we watched a documentary about Charles and Ray Eames. I really love their style of work and it was so cool to see glimpses into their lives through interviews of people they worked with. Their lives look so interesting and I love how they lived and worked in a heavily creative environment. Their house is Santa Monica is the house of my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment